Rules for a Five of Hearts Raffle
1. The Five of Hearts raffle utilizes a manufacturer’s raffle board. The board has been developed specifically for this Raffle Game and has 54 sealed numbered cards. Under the sealed cards resides a randomly placed deck of poker cards with two Jokers. A TUMBLER or similar device is used for mixing raffle tickets. Tickets will be mixed in public view online. You may purchase as many tickets as you wish. Tickets will be sold for $6.00 online via our website.
2. Drawing date will be Sundays evenings at 7PM live on our Facebook Page
3. If your name is pulled from the Tumbler, the number in which you selected will be cut from the board.
4. To win the jackpot, you must pick the Five of Hearts from the Raffle board.
5. If the Five of Hearts is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week.
6. The pot will continue to build until the Five of Hearts is drawn; this could take up to 54 weeks.
7. If the winning ticket holder picks the Five of Hearts, they will receive the jackpot.
8. Each week after the drawing all tickets will be removed from the barrel and we start a new week with a new prize amount. The prize depends on the number of players.
Note: A new ticket must be purchased for each weeks drawing to participate.