The lucky winner of this raffle will win a PC Carbine American Flag with Handguard 17rd 16.12″ 9mm
Only 50 tickets will be sold for this raffle at $20.00, so get them before they are gone!
Ruger PC Carbine American Flag with Handguard 17rd 16.12″ 9mm
- Barrel Length: 16.12″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Capacity: 17
- Overall Length: 34.37″
- Weight: 7 lb
- Threaded Muzzle: 1/2×28″
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™ pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2″ spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment .
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
- * Color and shade may vary from photo.
No numbered raffle tickets will be distributed, order number will be available on email confirmation sent after purchase. Once the available tickets are sold, names will be placed into a container or tumbler, shuffled & a winner will be drawn on Facebook Live.
- You must be 21 years old to play.
- Purchases outside of Pennsylvania will be responsible for transfer or FFL fee.
- Lawrence Township Fire Company assumes no responsibility for actions taken by the winner of each raffle.
- Unclaimed prizes are forfeited if not claimed within 30 days of raffle drawing.
Note: If you do not receive an email with your purchase confirmation, please check your spam folder. If you do not find anything in your spam, contact us here or message our Facebook page so we can investigate further.