Multiple CO Alarms
On July 5th Company 5 responded to two incident involving carbon monoxide. The first incident was a CO alarm sounding in a residence. Members responded and checked the residence finding the batteries low in the alarm. The second incident involved an elderly female who had accidentally left her gas stove on overnight. With the house full of natural gas, crews arrived on scene providing ventilation and ensuring nothing would cause an accidental ignition. Fire crews assisted EMS with patient loading before clearing the scene.