Fire in an A/C Unit
On May 16th, 2017 Company 5 was alerted to assist Clearfield Boro Fire Department with smoke showing from the address of 230 E. Market St; The Clearfield County Courthouse Annex.
Upon arrival crews found employees from the faculty were able to extinguish the fire prior to arrival. Upon investigation it appears the fire had started in an electrical panel of the A/C unit, spreading smoke to the 3rd floor of the building. Crews assisted Company 1 with ventilation and verification the fire was out. Company 5 & 1 operated on scene for approximately 1 hour.